Since our family is on Spring Break, I thought it would be fun to come up with a list of things to do and share it with you. Here are 10 Things to Do on Spring Break.
- Get some wheels. Go biking, rollerskating or skateboarding.
- Find a new path. Go hiking a trail that you've never hiked.
- Ice cream at dusk. Visit an ice cream or frozen yogurt shop and eat it outside as the sun sets.
- Be a sport. Go fishing, play tennis or volleyball. Find a sport you've never tried and learn it.
- Be a gardener. Start your flower or vegetable garden if you haven't already.
- Go to the beach. It may still be a bit cool but a walk on the sand collecting shells is a great outing.
- Exercise. Start a new family exercise routine.
- Visit local parks and state forests. It's neither too hot nor too cold. Get outside!
- Organize a potluck. Gather family, friends or other homeschoolers for a day of fun, sun and food.
- Discover your state. Visit museums, state parks and forests around your state.
I'd love to hear what other ideas do you have for spring break activities. (After all, we're on break for an entire month!) Share them in the comments.