The Holistic Homeschooler is written by Michelle Cannon, a home educator and writer. It is a resource for those interested in the Charlotte Mason method of education. It is also the home of "The Face of Homeschooling", a very successful monthly feature in which the blog author interviews homeschool parents in an effort to challenge the stereotypes of homeschoolers.
Based on a recent survey, the majority of my readers are stay-at-home, homeschooling mothers, 25 – 45 years of age with at least 2 children. They are interested in the Charlotte Mason, Classical, Eclectic and Unschooling styles of homeschool education. 90% of my readers are located in the U.S. and Canada.
- Blog/Post Sponsorship
- Product Reviews
As of May 2013:
- 15,000+ average page views per month; 9,000+ unique visits per month
- 766 Blog Subscribers
- 1194 Twitter followers
- 2.344 Facebook fans (weekly social reach 120,000+)
- 581 Pinterest followers
- 54 Instagram followers
- 148 Google+ Followers
Sponsorship:Your sponsorship includes Sidebar advertising (see Advertising packages below for button size and promotion info) plus
- 125 x 125 linked button on sidebar: 1 month-$50 or 3 months-$125 (includes 1 promo tweet and 1 FB page promo mention for each month your ad runs)
- 250 x 250 linked button on sidebar: 1 month $100 or 3 months $250 (includes 5 promo tweets and 3 FB page promo mentions each month your ad runs)
- 5 Facebook/Twitter mentions: This will include your graphic with a promotional mention which go out on both social networks. $25
Additional Types of Advertising Available:
Facebook & Twitter Party Hosting – It's a fun way to promote your homeschool-related products! Pre-party promotion, multiple mentions on social media pages is included. I will work directly with you to create a tailor-made party which will promote your homeschool-related products. Contact me to get started.
Sponsored Post – I would be more than happy to schedule a sponsored post about your homeschool-related website. These posts are written by you, must include at least one graphic or picture, and are subject to editing and formatting. These posts are clearly marked "Sponsored". Contact me to discuss rates and schedule your post.
If you would like me to review your product and share my thoughts and experience with my readers, I would be happy to do so. If you want me to host a giveaway, I can do that too.
Products that I would consider for review or advertising:
- Homeschool curriculum
- Homeschool-related products
- Nature study related products for children and families
- Books dealing with outdoor living, field guides and children's nature-related books
- Nature journal supplies
- Art and School Supplies
- Products and programs related to Dyslexia, Dyscalculia or Asperger Syndrome.
- Products designed to aide children struggling with reading, writing and spelling.
Two Types of Product Reviews
- Review: You ship one product for my review. No giveaway is included. An honest review will be written with full disclosure to my readers. Review will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter.
- Review with Giveaway: You must include two products (one for me to review and one to giveaway in a Rafflecopter sweepstakes). An honest review of the product will be written and full disclosure to my readers will be included. Review will be promoted on Facebook and Twitter.
Contact me for more information and to discuss your promotional needs: TMichelleCannon@gmail.com
I reserve the right to refuse any advertising/sponsorship/review requests if I feel that your product does not fit the demographic or purpose of this website.